Flow-based network traffic monitoring tools provide IT professionals with detailed network visibility to streamline troubleshooting, network operations and optimize the performance of an entire IT environment. Flow monitoring bring numerous benefits and reduces the financial cost of managing the network for everyone – small, medium and enterprise businesses, government and academic institutions.
Whats more, utilizing flow data statistics for security needs opens completely new possibilities for security engineers. The so called Network Behavior Anomaly Detection technology provides them with advanced network security monitoring for the automatic detection of suspicious activities, attacks and advanced threats that bypass traditional solutions.
Major benefits include:
- Protection of internal network, which is most vulnerable to advanced cyber threats.
- Detection of threats closer to the origin and in time, minimizing the damage and reducing the risk of further spread.
- Scalable, non-invasive and cost-effective security monitoring of the entire network.
- Simplification and automation of expensive manual process of inspecting incidents.
- Ability to leverage existing network infrastructure.